Labeling Machine for Bottles
They say that with products, there is more than meets the eye. But with the thousands upon thousands of competition out there all vying for the “eyes” of the average, everyday consumer, how do you get the people to notice, stop and admire your product? Of course, you’ll need an eye-catching label with the use of a Bottle Labeler Machine.
There is, however, something else you’ll need. Once your product label catches the eyes of millions of potential consumers, you’re gonna want them to stick around. And is there something more annoying to the consumer than an improperly-placed label? That is where our LabelOn™ LabelOn™ Mini Tabletop Round Bottle Labeler machine comes in.
This automatic bottle labeller machine promises to apply that perfect label of your dreams onto whatever round bottle you want, all without the fuss of doing it all yourself.
Automatic Bottle Labeling Machine Types
There are, of course, plenty of labeling machines out there: top labeling machines, front and back labeler machines, wrap-around labeling, top and bottom labeling, and many other types. But what sets apart our bottle labeler machine is its compactness, versatility, optional system configurations, multiple label size applications, and many other features —all packed into a small, user-friendly unit. Why not make your work life just a bit more peaceful with this little champ of a machine?
Our bottle labeler machine can apply labels to straight-sided round bottles with utmost accuracy. Be it applying a single-side label or even a wrap-around label, your best choice is LabelOn™ bottle labeler machines. And for our Tabletop Round Bottle Labeler Machine with Bottle Capture Device, you’ll find quite a few perks for this little wonder.
You needn’t worry about aligning each product perfectly. Gone are the days of manually figuring out whether your label is on just right or not. Say goodbye to the anxiety of ensuring that perfect fit each time, because now you have this little helper to assist you.
Our automatic bottle labeler machine is perfect too for labeling more than a hundred items per day while making your life easier and saving you the hassle of doing it all on your own. Plus, with the proven accuracy of this bottle labeler machine model, you not only boost production but also reduce errors by a significant margin.
LabelOn™ Mini Synergy – Round BCD
Accurately place 100% Wrap Labels or Front and Back Labels. Applying wrap-around labels or applying labels to the front and back of a product at high speeds, while ensuring quality labels.
Economical in-line small footprint 100%* Wrap or Front and Back labeler for straight-sided round bottles.
Small Labeling Machine Features:
- A Bottle/Jar Drive Roller and a Bottle/Jar Capture Device combine to hold the product millimeters from where the label is released for the complete length of the label(s) release.This allows for unmatched label alignment of the leading and trailing edges of the label.
- 1 or 2 labels (with Programmable Separation) per product
- Up to 100% Wrap Around Label (* or More ; example Tribe QR code labels)
- Color Touch Screen Controls
- Speed Synchronization
- Adjustable Height of Label Placement
- Labeling Accuracy ¹/₁₆ “
Labeling Machine Specifications:
- Nominal Footprint size (L) 40 ” (W) 49 ” (H) 26 ”
- Bottle/Jar Body height of 1 ” to 6 ” tall
- Bottle Diameter ¹³/₁₆” to 4 ” (Standard)
- Label Web of ½ ” to 4 ¾ ” (Standard with options up to 6 “)
- Labeling accuracy +/- ¹/₁₆ ”
- Label Roll Core 3 ” (inner diameter)
- Label Roll Capacity 15 ” (outer diameter) – That’s Huge !!
- Power Single Phase 110v 50/60Hz – 800W
- Machine Requires a Clean Air Supply; 2.20 CFM at 90 PSI
- Label Head stepper motor
- SUS#304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
Labeling Equipment Function:
- Round BCD – Accurately place 100% Wrap Labels or Front and Back Labels
- Hot Foil Coder for in-line Date or Batch codes
- Overhead Conveyor Belt for Flat Sided Labeling
- Transparent label sensor for clear labels
- Taller Label Head
- Wider Conveyor
Our Small Labelling Machines have Touch panel controls and Synchronized Motor Speeds.
When you have Mini Labelling Machines with the features we have packed into our Bottle Labelling Machines you have Labelling Machines that require a much lower *operator skill set * than the skill set required to operate Small Labelling Machines that fail to include the features of the LabelOn™ Mini Synergy Range of Small Labeling Machines.