When automation is the necessary next step, it is certainly a step in the right direction. Boost your production with the abilities of our label application machines.
LabelOn™ Modular Top and Bottom Bottle Label Application Machines offer a wide range of modules and capabilities personalized to your company’s needs. Along with the basic features, we also offer modules such as conveyors, single and dual scrolls for product positioning, wind in/out and up/down product separators, spring-loaded wipers, and side-grip twin-belt transfer systems. All of these modules can be added or removed depending on your production requirements. You need not even worry about configuration as these parts were designed to incorporate well with each other.
Top and Bottom Labeler Machine Features
Our label applicator machines offer a multitude of features. You can enjoy effortless changeovers of products needing labeling because of the multiple indicators and hand-wheels in the machine. We have also ensured repeatability through the pre-set programs you can input onto the computer, allowing you to save the settings for labeling multiple products. With our label bottle machine, you are also given flexibility through the multiple configurations of the machine you can have depending on your already-existing setup, as our modular machines can integrate well with your production line. And last but not least, you are provided with the ever-reliable color touch screen display we designed to keep the headaches at bay.
With the LabelOn™ Modular Top and Bottom Label Machine for Bottles, you are well on your way towards that business boom you have in mind. Give your business the boost it needs today!
Top and Bottom Label Application
The LabelOn™ Top and Bottom Labeler configured for from above or below is a well-planned solution. Used on Flat products or Tub/Jar Products the machinery has LabelOn™ accuracy and ease of setting. If you have products needing one, two, or even three labels, LabelOn™ label application equipment has the forethought of design to make the job simple to set up again and again.
The picture below shows how a Top and Bottom Labelling machine is configured with two Main Conveyors; one after the other. The gap between the two main conveyors gives the necessary access to label the product from below. Under the picture is a Button link to our Gallery focusing on Top and Bottom Label Application Machines. Below that su_button are General LabelOn™ Labeling Machines features and specifications.
Don’t be scared by high competitor quotes for equipment that looks like ours – though is unlikely to match our performance – all our clients are delighted in the quality and value our equipment represents.
- Fast changeovers – There are no tools required for Product Change Over. Large Hand-wheels allow for near-effortless adjustments without the need for motor assist (Motor assists adds to cost/complexity and something else to service). We have elected to keep it simple with position settings choosing a little more expensive etched rulers and scales over “digital indicators” which in time can fail (again another thing to service). The Setup time between jobs is simple and quick.
- Repeatability – All Electronic settings/parameters of your production job can be saved on the touch screen allowing exact repeatability between runs.
- Flexibility – The LabelOn™ is designed in a modular format allowing for multiple configurations to suit your range of Jobs. Both the Mechanics and Electronics are Modular enabling the fast addition and removal of Mechanics AND ELECTRONICS.
- The Colour Touch Screen – has easy-to-use and easy-to-understand su_buttons. There is also machine status information and troubleshooting menus.
- Overhead conveyor – Servo Motor Driven with Multiple spring-loaded backing plates
- Single & Dual Scroll / Product Positioning>
- Wind in/out and up/down Product Separator
- Spring Loaded wipers
- Side grip twin belt transfer system
- Label minimum thickness – 70micron
- Label reel core size – 76mm inside diameter
- Label reel outside diameter – 380mm (std)
- Label minimum size – Vertical 15mm/Horizontal 15mm
- Label web maximum height – 80/160/215/260mm (selected at the time of order)
- Label gap minimum size – 2.5mm
Labeling Head Specifications:
- Speed Synchronised to Label Feed with Digital Ratio User Setting (standard)
- Dispensing speed minimum – 5m/min (Standard)
- Dispensing speed maximum – 30m/min (Standard)
- Label accuracy ± 0.75mm – not including variations due to the Bottles or Labels
- Stepper motor drive – 5 Phase – Note older machine designs use a 2 Phase Motor that is more Coarse and Hot in operation
- Missing label detection (Standard)
- Low-level roll detection (Standard)
- Un-locked Drive Roller Assembly alarm (Standard)
- Clear label gap sensor (optional)
- Label verification (optional)
- Conveyor speed 5 – 30 m/min (Standard)
- Conveyor Height 820mm – 870 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor Length 1450 – 2000 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor material – Plastic Slat/Stainless Slat/ PU Belt/Rollers
- Conveyor widths – 175/205mm (Standard)
- Conveyor with Cups/Pucks (Optional)
- Conveyor Non-Stalling Motor Drive with Continuous Speed Feedback (Standard)
- Warning Beacon – Standard
- Coder – thermal or inkjet
- Eject system
- Magazine Feed for Flat Packs
- Third Label Head (Usually for neck spot labels)