Labelling Machine Bottle
Bottle labeling machines can be widely used in various vertical round bottles. Suitable for small production, designed for round bottles or other common cylindrical products like plastic bottles, glass bottles, etc. It is mainly used for labeling round containers in food and beverage, medicine, and chemical industries.
LabelOn™ Tabletop labelling machines for bottles are designed with compact robustness in mind. They are powerhouses in small packages that allow for production on a smaller scale without compromising the quality of labelling. LabelOn™ ‘s lineup consists of highly accurate and proficient automatic labelling machines which are undoubtedly a step up from semi-automatic labelling.
Automatic Labelling Machine for Bottles
Our Tabletop Round Bottle automatic labelling machines allow for mobility as well, as their compact designs allow for versatile positioning in your production line, while not taking up too much space. Their adaptable nature gives them the same efficiency as their larger counterparts, and even have the benefit of fitting in perfectly with your pre-existing setup. These labelling machines, once positioned and properly configured, will need no further adjustments as their built-in conveyors will automatically match the labelling speed for your products. They also have automatic label sensors to allow for more precise labelling.
Controlling the labelling machine for bottles will be a breeze to the operator, as they are programmable and have easy-to-use systems already in place for your labelling needs. They even have digital labelling parameters to suit your products.
- Automated labeling for up to 85% wrap labels on straight-sided round bottles at speeds of 20-50 bottles per minute
- No adjustments are needed because the built-in conveyor automatically matches label speed.
- Labeling accuracy ± 1mm (± 1/25th inch)
- Automatic label sensor detection with built-in label stop position auto-adjustment
- Individual label height of 12 mm (½ inch) to almost 102 mm (4 inches) tall
- Individual label width of 12 mm (½ inch) to almost 305 mm (12 inches) long
- Compact footprint machine length 914 mm (3 feet)
Mini Labeling Machine Specifications:
- Footprint size 950mm (37 inches) long x 890mm (35 inches) wide x 450mm (18 inches) tall
- Label Roll 75mm (3-inch core) inner diameter; 300mm (12 inches) outer roll diameter
- Power 110v 50/60Hz
- Label head stepper motor
- Emergency safety Off su_button
- SUS#304 stainless steel and aluminum alloy frame construction
Labeling Equipment Function:
- For general round labeling
- Transparent label sensor
- Date coder
- Pneumatic wrap station
- Hot-stamp coder
- Powered by a stepper motor
- Max peeling speed at 8 meters/min
- Latest label-gap sensation system with Leuze digital sensor, no need to change for different labels or products
- KEYENCE Sensitivity product sensor
- Labeling height(Y-axis) changeable with indicator
- X-axis able to fine-tune
- Labeling accuracy: ± 1mm (± 1/25th inch) depend on bottle and label
- For non-clear adhesive label or pressure-sensitive label
- Max standard label: (W)100 mm (or approx. 4 inches) (L)300 mm (or approx. 12 inches)
- Inner label roll: 75mm (or approx. 3 inches)
- Max outer label roll: 300mm (or approx. 12 inches)
- Program by microprocessor board, only one board with easy maintenance
- Digital labeling parameters: start delay, peel length (and peeling speed, if no encoder)
- Applicator switch
- Sponge belt is driven by the speed control motor
- Applicator synchronized by the encoder
- Bottle diameter adjustment
Conveyor and frame:
- Belt conveyor
- Standard width: 95mm (or 3 3/4 inches)
- Speed adjustable motor-driven
Our bottle labeling machines can be used in various applications such as in labelling of round containers in food and beverage, medicine, and chemical industries. They are suitable for small but capable production and are designed specifically for round bottles or other common cylindrical products made of a variety of materials, e.g., plastic or glass bottles.
Besides all of these pros, these labelling machines for bottles are budget-friendly and can be used to upgrade your production from a manual setup, semi-automatic to fully automatic, all while not breaking the bank. They are sure to meet (and even surpass) your production targets without compromising accuracy and precision and will be an incredible bottle labeler machine to add to your production process.
With LabelOn™ ‘s lineup, you have a variety of machines to choose from to boost your business’ production needs.
Our Small Labelling Machines have Touch panel controls and Synchronized Motor Speeds; so you get the best value for your money.
When you have Mini Labelling Machines with the features we have packed into our Bottle Labelling Machines you have Labelling Machines that require a much lower *operator skill set * than the skill set required to operate Small Labelling Machines that fail to include the features of the LabelOn™ Mini Synergy Range of Small Labeling Machines.