Meet all of your labeling requirements with our LabelOn™ Basic Oval Product Label Bottle Machine without the burden of a heavy price tag. This oval bottle label applicator machine is capable of applying 1 or 2 labels for your oval containers or even giving you the option of a wrap-around label.
Oval Product Bottle Label Applicator Machine
The bottle label applicator machine has other basic features—those you will need when just starting out with an automated production line, but does have additional options to not only keep your production running smoothly but also boost efficiency and make your life easier. This oval bottle labeling machine has Five Phase Stepper Motors, allowing for high-resolution labeling that is both fast and accurate. This label machine for bottles also boasts of an automatic setting label gap sensor in order to prevent the misaligned labeling of your products.
Besides the touch screen controls which are found in our LabelOn™ Basic Lineup of labeling machinery, you also have the important feature of repeatability. The Label Bottle Machine can be programmed with pre-set configurations for each of your products, thereby allowing you to save valuable time since you no longer have to input the settings each time you change products. This feature also allows for the machine to become an invaluable part of your equipment, as it ensures that with your growing number of products, the machine can be adapted to suit your needs.
Another great aspect of our label applicator machines is their great compatibility with our Modular lineup. With this range of machinery, you are able to add on the parts you’ll need depending on the types of containers and products you need labeled. Because our Basic lineup can merge well with the Modular type, you know these machines can hold their own even once your business booms and production increases in the future.
With the LabelOn™ Basic Oval Bottle Labeling Machine, you will find you are well on your way to success!
Oval Product Labeling
LabelOn™ Basic is the range of equipment we offer clients on a tight budget with more basic requirements. You get what you pay for, only with the LabelOn™ Basic you also have the benefit of equipment closely related to the LabelOn™ Modular range; an unparalleled labeling machine range in its class of in-line label application machines. With this LabelOn™ Basic range, you can get a very clear picture of what measures are taken to achieve a more basic and more budget machine that will fit the requirements of those under budget pressure to get a job done as efficiently as possible.
The LabelOn™ Basic label bottle machine range includes models that can label 1 or 2 sides of an “Oval” sided (curved panel) product and also a Wrap module can be added to enable up to 80% Wrap labels onto cylindrical round containers.
- Repeatability – All Electronic settings/parameters of your production job can be saved on the touch screen allowing exact repeatability between runs.
- Touch Screen Controls – has easy-to-use and easy-to-understand su_buttons. There is also machine status information and troubleshooting menus.
- Five Phase Stepper Motors – The label heads are fitted with high resolution Five Phase stepper motors enabling for smooth and very accurate label feeding.
- Auto Setting Label Gap Sensor – The Sensor will pick up on different types of baking paper and adjust the label gap sensor automatically.
- Label minimum thickness – 70micron
- Label reel core size 76mm inside diameter
- Label reel outside diameter 380mm (std)
- Label minimum size – Vertical 15mm/Horizontal 15mm
- Label web maximum height –160mm (selected at the time of order)
- Label gap minimum size – 2.5mm
- Speed Synchornised to Label Feed
- Dispensing speed minimum – 5m/min (Standard)
- Dispensing speed maximum – 30m/min (Standard)
- Label accuracy ± 1.25mm – not including variations due to the Bottles or Labels
- Stepper motor drive – 5 Phase – Note older machine designs use a 2 Phase Motor that is more Coarse and Hot in operation
- Missing label detection (Standard)
- Low-level roll detection (Standard)
- Un-locked Drive Roller Assembly alarm (Standard)
- Clear label gap sensor (optional)
- Conveyor speed 5 – 30 m/min (Standard)
- Conveyor Height 820mm – 870 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor Length 2400 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor material – Plastic Slat/Stainless Slat/ PU Belt/Rollers
- Conveyor widths – 105mm (Standard)
- Conveyor Non Stalling Motor Drive with Continuous Speed Feedback (Standard)
- Overhead conveyor – Servo Motor Driven
- Aligner Spacer (Oval Bottles)
- Coder – thermal or inkjet
- Bottle Separator
- Wrap module (80% wrap or less)
- Side grip twin belt transfer system