Fruit Juice Labeler Machine
Our happy recipients of 2 x LabelOn™ labeling machines could not wait to unpack their machines.
They unpacked the machines, fitted the Swivel controls and even did some tests ahead of an installation engineer and ahead of even receiving a manual.
This highlighted the intuitive design and clear layout of both electronics and mechanics.
As with any machine install there were some items on the machine that had moved during transport but the clear layout of electronics and the self-evident design of the machine meant any teething problems were quickly and easily dealt with.
Within hours of the machine unpack the machines had been tested and was running production. Only after having taking a little time to review the manual did all the features of the machine available further impress the clients.
The Two LabelOn™ labelers were installed recently into Juicy Isle Tasmania each with the capacity to label Front and Back labels and add a small neck or spot label.
Immediately the client began to appreciate the features and precision of adjustments and not available to them with the three labellers they had previously been using.
Fruit Juice Labeling Machine
This “Fruit Juice” LabelOn™ labeling machines placed provided benefits that became self-evident within days of installation.
The LabelOn™ configuration had:
- Extra Neck/Spot station INCLUDED!
- A Wrap Module (For round bottles up to 85% wrap around labels)
- Every Physical Module adjustment and even Guide Rail adjustments have a rule or scale for recording.
- Large Hand-wheels on Modules enabling near effortless adjustments to be made with accuracy
- Label Heads Driven with Five phase (not two phase) Stepping Motors; resulting in smoother and higher resolution label movements – making it electronically possible to start and stop the labels more accurately
- Label Heads fitted with Spring Loaded Wipers; resulting in even label wipe down pressure
- Label Heads fitted with a large roll diameter of 380mm (Compared to most “common” labellers with only 320mm roll diameter capacity or less) – If you were considering a typcial 90mm Dairy label this would increase the number of labels from about 5500 per roll to 8300 per roll reducing your label roll changes/stoppages due to finished rolls of labels by a third!
- Label Heads fitted with Clear Label Gap Sensors; providing the flexibility to use clear and opaque labels: INCLUDED!
- Overhead Conveyor fitted with a Servo Motor; resulting in a smoother, quieter and cooler operation
- Overhead Conveyor fitted with independently moving spring feet behind the belt; reducing the “bridging problem” where normal bottle variation can lead to two taller bottles either side of a shorter bottle having reduced or no hold down pressure during label application and wipe down
- Main Conveyor fitted with a variable speed A/C motor providing high resolution encoder position and speed feedback; resulting in smoother, quieter and cooler operation and – making it possible to initiate a label feed with more timing/position
- Controls Mounted on a swivel arm; making it possible to adjust machine settings from both sides of the machine
- Touch Panel Controls with memory to hold 120 Jobs
- Machine Status Light Tower; Enabling a quick glance from a distance to gauge what mode the machine is in
- End of label Roll Sensor and Alarm INCLUDED!
- Missing label (on Roll) Alarm INCLUDED!
- Standard PLC and Motor Drivers – making spare parts an assured thing and preventing the “charge what you want” approach from machine suppliers with custom control boards and motor drivers
- Plugs for all electronics and internal wiring clearly labelled, laid out and easily accessible; making service and repair fast and easy.
- 3-D mechanical model records enabling live internet connection discussions to quickly and visually drill down to any part on the machine – for service, adjustment and replacement discussions (requires a Skype account)