Any emerging business needs reliable equipment to get the job done but big, bulky, and intimidating machines often exceed the more tight budgets we need to keep in mind. LabelOn™ has you covered. With our reliable Basic Flat Label Machine for Bottles, you have all the requirements you need to jumpstart automatic production and make your life a whole lot easier.
To meet your growing business needs, the LabelOn™ Basic Flat Sided label machine for bottles can keep your production line smoothly running without breaking the bank. It can apply multiple labels to your products and can even be programmed to apply wrap-around labels, depending on the shapes of your containers. Versatile in its design, it allows you to achieve impressive results, all while staying within your budget.
This flat bottle label machine is also impressive as it can be configured to save its current setup on the computer to allow for precise labeling each and every time. And if you expand towards new horizons and make use of varied containers and labels, you can even set different programs for each product to allow repeatability without having to alter the existing program each time.
You will find components usually seen only in more expensive and bigger models, such as our Five-Phase Stepper Motors, which allow for high resolution, accurate and precise labeling for your products. And with the Automatic Setting Label Gap Sensor, you won’t need to worry about misaligned labels, therefore allowing you faster production speeds without worries about production errors.
With the LabelOn™ Basic Flat Sided label machine for bottles, you are given the necessities to boost your company’s production, take the right step towards automating your production line and see your company grow, all while getting the best possible value for your price.
Label Applicator Machine for Bottles
LabelOn™ Basic is the range of equipment we offer clients on a tight budget with more basic requirements. You get what you pay for, only with the LabelOn™ Basic you also have the benefit of equipment closely related to the LabelOn™ Modular range; an unparalleled labeling machine range in its class of in-line labelers. With LabelOn™ Basic range, you can get a very clear picture of what measures are taken to achieve a more basic and more budget machine that will fit the requirements of those under budget pressure to get a job done as efficiently as possible.
The LabelOn™ Basic range includes models that can label 1 or 2 sides of a flat-sided product and also a Wrap module can be added to enable up to 80% Wrap labels onto cylindrical round containers.
- Repeatability – All Electronic settings/parameters of your production job can be saved on the touch screen allowing exact repeatability between runs.
- Touch Screen Controls – has easy-to-use and easy-to-understand su_buttons. There is also machine status information and troubleshooting menus.
- Five Phase Stepper Motors – The label heads are fitted with high resolution Five Phase stepper motors enabling for smooth and very accurate label feeding.
- Auto Setting Label Gap Sensor – The Sensor will pick up on different types of baking paper and adjust the label gap sensor automatically.
- Label minimum thickness – 70micron
- Label reel core size 76mm inside diameter
- Label reel outside diameter 380mm (std)
- Label minimum size – Vertical 15mm/Horizontal 15mm
- Label web maximum height –160mm (selected at the time of order)
- Label gap minimum size – 2.5mm
- Speed Synchronised to Label Feed
- Dispensing speed minimum – 5m/min (Standard)
- Dispensing speed maximum – 30m/min (Standard)
- Label accuracy ± 1.00mm – not including variations due to the Bottles or Labels
- Stepper motor drive – 5 Phase – Note older machine designs use a 2 Phase Motor that is more Coarse and Hot in operation
- Missing label detection (Standard)
- Low-level roll detection (Standard)
- Un-locked Drive Roller Assembly alarm (Standard)
- Clear label gap sensor (optional)
- Conveyor speed 5 – 30 m/min (Standard)
- Conveyor Height 820mm – 870 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor Length 2400 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor material – Plastic Slat/Stainless Slat/ PU Belt/Rollers
- Conveyor widths – 105mm (Standard)
- Conveyor Non Stalling Motor Drive with Continuous Speed Feedback (Standard)
- Overhead conveyor – Servo Motor Driven
- Coder – thermal or inkjet
- Bottle Separator
- Wrap module (80% wrap or less)
- Aligner Spacer (Oval Bottles)
- Side grip twin belt transfer system