The LabelOn™ configured for Flat Sided Products has superb accuracy and ease of settings. If you have Flat Sided Products needing one, two or even three labels, the LabelOn™ has the forethought of design to make the Job simple to set-up again and again. The picture below hints at our thinking – which is to design for the real world not unrealistic hopes that bottle variations do not exist (in this case height variation is considered). Under the picture is a Button link to our Gallery focusing on Flat Sided Label applications. Below that button are General LabelOn™ features and specifications. Being a LabelOn™ Modular machine the option to add modules at the time of order or after market allows for the of Oval and Round product with very quick product change-over.
Don’t be scared by our competitor quotes for equipment that looks like ours – which is unlikely to match our performance – all our clients are delighted in the value our equipment represents.
- Fast changeovers – There are no tools required for Product Change Over. Large Hand-wheels allow for near-effortless adjustments without the need for motor assist (Motor assists adds cost/complexity and something else to service). We have elected to keep it simple with position settings choosing a little more expensive etched rulers and scales over “digital indicators” which in time can fail (again another thing to service). The Setup time between jobs is simple and quick.
- Repeatability – All Electronic settings/parameters of your production job can be saved on the touch screen allowing exact repeatability between runs.
- Flexibility – The LabelOn™ is designed in a modular format allowing for multiple configurations to suit your range of Jobs. Both the Mechanics and Electronics are Modular enabling the fast addition and removal of Mechanics AND ELECTRONICS.
- The Colour Touch Screen – has easy to use and and easy to understand buttons. There is also machine status information and troubleshooting menus.
LABEL SPECIFICATIONS THAT CAN BE CATERED FOR:
- Label minimum thickness – 70micron
- Label reel core size 76mm inside diameter
- Label reel outside diameter 380mm (std)
- Label minimum size – Vertical 15mm/Horizontal 15mm
- Label web maximum height – 80/160/215/260mm (selected at the time of order)
- Label gap minimum size – 2.5mm
LABELLING HEAD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Speed Synchornised to Label Feed with Digital Ratio User Setting (standard)
- Dispensing speed minimum – 5m/min (Standard)
- Dispensing speed maximum – 30m/min (Standard)
- Label accuracy ± 0.75mm – not including variations due to the Bottles or Labels
- Stepper motor drive – 5 Phase – Note older machine designs use a 2 Phase Motor that is more Coarse and Hot in operation
- Missing label detection (Standard)
- Low-level roll detection (Standard)
- Un-locked Drive Roller Assembly alarm (Standard)
- Clear label gap sensor (optional)
- Label verification (optional)
- Conveyor speed 5 – 30 m/min (Standard)
- Conveyor Height 820mm – 870 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor Length 3000 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor material – Plastic Slat/Stainless Slat/ PU Belt/Rollers
- Conveyor widths – 105/210 (Standard)
- Conveyor with Cups/Pucks (Optional)
- Conveyor Non Stalling Motor Drive with Continuous Speed Feedback (Standard)
- Wrap module (80% wrap or less)
- Round Bottle Orientation System (Up to 100% Wrap;Suits Bottles with Handles, Hand Grips or View Strips)
- Overhead conveyor – Servo Motor Driven with Multiple spring loaded backing plates
- Single & Dual Scroll / Product Positioning
- (round & oval bottles)
- Aligner-Spacer Chains
- Wind in/out and up/down Bottle Separator
- Spring Loaded wipers
- Secondary Impression rollers – Driven or Idler
- Top and bottom label placements
- Side grip twin belt transfer system
OTHER FEATURES and OPTIONS:
- Warning Beacon – Standard
- Coder – thermal or inkjet
- Eject system
- Third Label Head (Usually for neck spot labels)
- Pneumatic Product Spacing Gate (This Optimises Speed with Orientation Module Labelling)