LabelOn™ ‘s round bottle labeling machine lineup, specifically, those in our modular range, our machine can easily accommodate giving you up to 7200 pieces labeled per hour with our wrap module production setup and up to 1800 pieces with our orientation module production lineup—a significant increase from manual or even semi-automatic setups.
With the growth of any business comes an increase in workload and consumer demands. The ever-changing market does not allow for stagnation but instead, encourages innovation. And because your business has found itself capable of going with this flow, your sales have increased and so have your production rates. You now need an upgrade.
Round Bottle Labeling Machine Lineup
Our modular round bottle labeling machines are designed to provide for your specific needs. Since it’s modular, you can easily adapt the LabelOn™ labeling machines you already have to suit your growing production line needs. You can add specific components without compromising the current setup. Our automatic round bottle labeling machines are flexible in what they can do. Different-sized containers, different shapes from cylindrical to slightly tapered round, different specifications depending on the type of product you make: all of these demands can easily be met by our round bottle labeling machine lineup.
With the ease by which you find the installation of our round bottle sticker labeling machine, you don’t need to fret. Since these modular labeling machines for round bottles are practically puzzle pieces relative to one another, they will always fit together and work in harmony to ensure your production line works smoothly and efficiently. They work in a synergistic manner capable of boosting each other’s capabilities to meet your company’s standards.
At LabelOn™, we pride ourselves on our machines’ versatility and adaptable nature to provide the absolute best to our clientele. With the added ability to add and/or swap modules to suit your specific product needs, you’re sure to find that boosts your business needs!
The LabelOn™ Modular Round Bottle Labeling can be fitted with either a Wrap Conveyor module or an Orientation module to label a range of Cylindrical and slightly Tapered Round Products. The same machine also has available modules that would allow labeling of one or both sides of an Oval or Flat Bottle. The change-over from Round to Flat to Oval sided is QUICK and straightforward!
Automatic Bottle Labeling
The LabelOn™ Modular can be easily expanded. For example, by adding a Wrap Module or an Orientation Module you can add the functions of labeling Cyclidrical or slightly tapered round products – one machine for Flat Sided, Oval, and Round containers. The entire machine is built using plug-and-play technology – connections, electronics, and sensors are not hard-wired. This is an important feature since it allows you to easily add or swap modules for a virtually unlimited versatility of configurations.
When flexibility and ease of operation are your production requirements, look at the LabelOn™ Modular Round Product Labeling Machine for your solutions.
Wrap Module Production speed : Up to 7200 pieces an hour.
Orientation Module Production speed : Up to 1800 pieces an hour.
- All speeds synchronized (Label Heads, Wrap Conveyor, Overhead Conveyor, Main Conveyor and Aligning Chains)
- Labeling settings can be stored on the Swivel Mounted Touch Panel Controls.
- Overhead swivel mount for the control panel enables access to machine settings from BOTH sides of the machine
- Label Head Tilt Controls in two axes: towards and along the main conveyor
- Accepts slightly tapered products due to the availability of fine Tilt Controls
- Large label roll capacity up to O.D of 380mm (15’), I.D. of 76mm (3’)
- Touch panel 120 job memory settings
- Construction: SUS#304 and Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Quick change over from one labeling configuration to another, usually within 10 minutes
- Product Size: 25mm to 100mm diameter (other sizes upon request)
- Label Length/Width: 15 to 300mm. (other sizes upon request)
- Label Wrap: Up to 85% using the Wrap Module and Up to 100% using the Orientation Module.
- Label/Web Height: Max.155mm. (other sizes upon request)
- Label Dispensing Speed: Max. 30 m/min.
- Max Roll Diameter: 380mm (15”)
- Core Size Diameter: 76mm (3″)
- Air Requirements: 60 PSI only if fitted with a Hot Foil Coder Option or Orientation Module
- Electrical Requirements: 110 / 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz., Single phase (Other configurations available upon request)
- Hot Foil Coder
- Clear Label Gap Sensor
- Pneumatic Product Spacing Gate (This Optimises Speed with Orientation Module Labeling)