In an effort to stand apart from the competition, your business has decided to take the more innovative route. With your unique circumstances come unique hurdles to overcome. You now need a machine that can suit your ever-growing needs as your business continues to flourish and meet all of your labeling application needs.
Labeling Applications for Flat Bottles
With any of LabelOn™ ‘s extensive lineup of machines, one can expect impeccable results with competitive pricing. However, if there is a range of machines most suitable for expanding businesses such as yours, it is perhaps our modular machines lineup. And for flat bottles’ unique shape, we have for you this specific machine.
With our Modular Flat Bottle Labeling Machine, you get the versatility that comes inherent to the label application equipment type. You have the ability to add modules as you see fit, skipping over the burdens of having multiple machines for differently-shaped bottles and with the added bonus of quickly being able to change what products you are catering to, without time wastage. And because of its modular nature, this label application machine offers flexibility not found with other machine types. It is surely a machine to meet the demands you need for any labeling application.
Quality of our Label Application Equipment
Another aspect you can expect from our labeling machines is quality. With the increase in demand from your clientele, it is natural to find an increase in the demand put on your machinery. With the LabelOn™ Modular Flat Bottle Labeling Machine, these increases can be met without sacrificing speed or accuracy. Although you’ll find that different container shapes have different needs, e.g., different dimensions coupled with different speeds required for machine operation, LabelOn™ ‘s Labeling Application Machines can cater to all of these without any headache on your part. And since we have made it a point to think about your operators’ wellbeing, you can be certain that this label applicator machine is easy to handle, giving you the best possible value for your investment.
Modules for Flat Sided Products
With LabelOn™, you are sure to meet each one of your labeling application needs, all with the impeccable work of LabelOn™ ‘s Modular Flat Bottle Labeling Machine!
The LabelOn™ Modular configured for Flat Sided Products has superb accuracy and ease of setting. If you have flat-sided products needing one, two, or even three labels, the LabelOn™ has the forethought of design to make the job simple to set up again and again. The picture below hints at our thinking – which is to design for the real world, not unrealistic hopes that bottle variations do not exist (in this case height variation is considered). Under the picture is a Button link to our Gallery focusing on Flat Sided Labeling applications. Below that su_button are General LabelOn™ features and specifications. Being a LabelOn™ Modular machine the option to add modules at the time of order or aftermarket allows for the Oval and Round product with very quick product change-over.
Don’t be scared by our competitor quotes for equipment that looks like ours – which is unlikely to match our performance – all our clients are delighted in the value our equipment represents.
- Fast changeovers – There are no tools required for Product Change Over. Large Hand-wheels allow for near-effortless adjustments without the need for motor assist (Motor assists adds to cost/complexity and something else to service). We have elected to keep it simple with position settings choosing a little more expensive etched rulers and scales over “digital indicators” which in time can fail (again another thing to service). The Setup time between jobs is simple and quick.
- Repeatability – All Electronic settings/parameters of your production job can be saved on the touch screen allowing exact repeatability between runs.
- Flexibility – The LabelOn™ Labeling Application is designed in a modular format allowing for multiple configurations to suit your range of Jobs. Both the Mechanics and Electronics are Modular enabling the fast addition and removal of Mechanics AND ELECTRONICS.
- The Colour Touch Screen – has easy to use and easy-to-understand su_buttons. There is also machine status information and troubleshooting menus.
- Label minimum thickness – 70micron
- Label reel core size 76mm inside diameter
- Label reel outside diameter 380mm (std)
- Label minimum size – Vertical 15mm/Horizontal 15mm
- Label web maximum height – 80/160/215/260mm (selected at the time of order)
- Label gap minimum size – 2.5mm
- Speed Synchronised to Label Feed with Digital Ratio User Setting (standard)
- Dispensing speed minimum – 5m/min (Standard)
- Dispensing speed maximum – 30m/min (Standard)
- Label accuracy ± 0.75mm – not including variations due to the Bottles or Labels
- Stepper motor drive – 5 Phase – Note older machine designs use a 2 Phase Motor that is more Coarse and Hot in operation
- Missing label detection (Standard)
- Low-level roll detection (Standard)
- Un-locked Drive Roller Assembly alarm (Standard)
- Clear label gap sensor (optional)
- Label verification (optional)
- Conveyor speed 5 – 30 m/min (Standard)
- Conveyor Height 820mm – 870 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor Length 3000 mm (Standard)
- Conveyor material – Plastic Slat/Stainless Slat/ PU Belt/Rollers
- Conveyor widths – 105/210 (Standard)
- Conveyor with Cups/Pucks (Optional)
- Conveyor Non-Stalling Motor Drive with Continuous Speed Feedback (Standard)
- Wrap module (80% wrap or less)
- Round Bottle Orientation System (Up to 100% Wrap; Suits Bottles with Handles, Hand Grips or View Strips)
- Overhead conveyor – Servo Motor Driven with Multiple spring-loaded backing plates
- Single & Dual Scroll / Product Positioning
- (round & oval bottles)
- Aligner-Spacer Chains
- Wind in/out and up/down Bottle Separator
- Spring Loaded wipers
- Secondary Impression rollers – Driven or Idler
- Top and bottom label placements
- Side grip twin belt transfer system
- Warning Beacon – Standard
- Coder – thermal or inkjet
- Eject system
- Third Label Head (Usually for neck spot labels)
- Pneumatic Product Spacing Gate (This Optimises Speed with Orientation Module Labelling)